Monday, March 19, 2012

MY LETTER WRITTING PARTY WAS GREAT!!!!!

My Children 4 Horses Letter Writing Party at the NHSPCA was great!  I got 82 more letters from kids and am now way over my goal of 115 letters and even have close to 200 letters!  It was really fun for me to host the party and write letters and draw pictures with the kids who came. 

I was interviewed by Joey Cresta from the Portsmouth Herald again and Patrick Archambault from the Foster's Daily Democrat interviewed me too.  There were also a few photographers there taking pictures of me and the kids writing their letters.  Lots of kids were there of all ages, which was exciting for me because even older kids came to the event.  I thought my party was great!  I had a great time!  Thank you so much to all the people who helped me put the event together and who came to help meA BIG thank you to everyone who came to write letters to let our government know that horse slaughter is WRONG!!
You can still send me your letters, but I have to get them by the 24th so I can get them all organized before I leave for Washington DC.  I got a bunch more letters in the mail today including two packages with several letters in them, one from Illinois and one from California!  Send your letters to me at:


Declan Gregg
C/O Children 4 Horses
PO Box 614
Greenland, NH 03840

I want to thank everyone that has helped and supported me, especially my parents.  I can't wait to go to Washington D.C. in just under a week!  I am SUPER excited for my trip!  ~Declan



No comments:

Post a Comment