Saturday, March 3, 2012

Exciting Announcement

I am so proud to say that I have created my own Face Book page now for Children 4 Horses!  I will be keeping you up to date on what I am doing, how many letters I have gotten, new pictures I draw and posts on ways that you can support Children 4 Horses.  You can also write to me there, post things you find about horses, even your own pictures.  Please help me get my first 100 "likes" and support Children 4 Horses efforts to raise awareness about the treatment of horses!  Visit my new page at: http://www.facebook.com/children4horses 
Again, please help me reach my goal of collecting 115 letters to bring with me to Washington DC.  Send letters and drawings to me by March 17th at:
Declan Gregg C/O Children 4 Horses
PO Box 614
Greenland, NH 03840

~Declan


No comments:

Post a Comment