Monday, July 2, 2012

Horse Tripping

Have you ever heard of "horse tripping" before?  I think horse tripping is totally inhumane, disgusting and cruel!!  How else can you describe it??  Why would nayone want to do this to a horse - ort any animal?  

I posted the picture below on my Children 4 Horses Facebook page and here is some of what people had to say:

OMG!!! That is HORRIBLE!!"
"NNNNNOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!!"
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!! I wish I could trip them so they know how it feels."
"Horrible. Dangerous for the horse. Despicable."
"This makes me sick to my stomach."
"That' nuts, let alone cruel. All those who do this should be charged w/cruelty to animals!"
"Well...I HATE HATE HATE horse tripping...that is terrible..."

What are your thoughts on this?  Leave a comment on my blog or on my Facebook page.   This needs to STOP!!

Here's the link for the video of horse tripping made by SHARK (Showing Animals Respect and Kindess)  ~Declan


'Horse tripping' video fuels debate over Oregon rodeo event

Published: Sunday, July 01, 2012, 8:05 PM     Updated: Sunday, July 01, 2012, 10:50 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment