Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Declan Interviewed by the Foster's Daily Democrat

Yesterday I was interviewed by the Fosters Daily Democrat newspaper at the NHSPCA!  It was exciting and my Mom said I rocked!  I also got to have my pictures taken with a horse that I really like, Scarlet!  After that I went and talked to 2 Girl Scout troops!  They wrote letters and drew pictures for me too!  Yesterday was really fun and I feel like I made a huge difference.  I am very proud of myself!!!  I also had a meeting  with the Manager of Humane Education Programs who is helping me put my event together at the NHSPCA.  We have a lot of great ideas and things we are getting ready for the party.  I hope a LOT of kids come to help me get letters for my trip!

Don't forget that if you can't make it to my Letter Writing Party in March 18th that you can send me your letters at:
Declan Gregg C/O Children4Horses
PO Box 614
Greenland, NH 03840

Adults can make a difference too!  PLEASE call your Representatives in your state and ask them to co-sponsor and support H.R. 2966 and S.1176!  ~Declan


No comments:

Post a Comment