Sunday, May 27, 2012

Patriotic Horses

Here are a whole lot of horses all ready for Memorial Day!  They are so cool - I wish I had a horse and could do that too!!!!!!!  

Horses are a symbol of freedom, and they sacrifice themselves to help us every day.  Horses have won battles for us, they have helped build our communities, they have also give us companionship, and have done many other things.  That is why I really wanted to make this blog post.  Horses are not just things we use, they are living breathing creatures that have feeling like us.  Without horses I would crumble!  I love horses!!!!!!!!!  ~Declan




























2 comments:

  1. What great images. They remind me of how brave horses are and how they do so much for people and they don't ask for anything in return. I love all the patriotic images of horses that you placed here. My favorite is a photo that's a little blurry. A horse and rider, and a flag proudly waving.

    Today, I saw my horse, Maddie. She is a rescued thoroughbred who would have gone to slaughter if we hadn't saved her. She is really pretty, a flashy bay. She is very curious and affectionate with people. She is brave in her own way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Declan this is indeed inspiring on Memorial Day; honoring our troops including the brave horses that have always been there for us as a country. This makes me want to fight even harder to stop them from going to slaughter! Thank you for all you are doing for our horses; you are a real inspiration for horse advocates around the world. I am so proud to have you as my friend!

    ReplyDelete